Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Dodge City, Ks vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Dodge City, Ks vs Aomori, Japan
Dodge City, Ks vs Ceres, Argentina
Dodge City, Ks vs Erlian, China
Dodge City, Ks vs Marion, In, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Oroomieh, Iran
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Peace River, Ab, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Chongqing, China
Canberra, Capital Territory vs San Antonio, Texas
Hebron, Ne vs Reading, Pa
Ostersund-Froson vs Port Townsend, Wa
Oran vs Lampasas, Tx
- The distance between Dodge City, Ks, Usa and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 8,078 km or 5,020 mi.
- To reach Dodge City, Ks in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 304.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dodge City, Ks bearing 233.8° or SW .
- Dodge City, Ks has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Dodge City, Ks is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 0.6 °C (1°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) more in Dodge City, Ks. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 180.2 mm (7.1 in) more which is equivalent to 180.2 l/m² (4.42 US gal/ft²) or 1,802,000 l/ha (192,646 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.2° higher in Dodge City, Ks than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dodge City, Ks relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Dodge City, Ks
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dodge City, Ks vs Suwalki, Poland
Dodge City, Ks vs Benghazi, Libya
Dodge City, Ks vs Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Dodge City, Ks vs Krasnoufimsk, Russia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Moca, Dominican Republic
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Mananjary, Madagascar
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Chicago, Illinois, Usa
Naxcivan vs Bitam
Koneurgench vs Lyneham
Nawabshah vs Suntar
Sakai vs Le Lamentin
Dodge City, Ks vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dodge City, Ks
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 248.9 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 232.6 kms (144.5 miles) NW
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) NW
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 180.2 kms (112 miles) W
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) NNE
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 220 kms (136.7 miles) NE
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) ENE
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos