| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dodge City, Ks in July is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 82.3mm (3.2in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Dodge City, Ks July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dodge City, Ks, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dodge City, Ks:
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 248.9 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 232.6 kms (144.5 miles) NW
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 224.3 kms (139.4 miles) NW
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 180.2 kms (112 miles) W
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) NNE
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 220 kms (136.7 miles) NE
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) ENE
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.3 miles) ENE
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) E